Many thanks to the people who supported this site on Patreon! Cheers to Heiko Ludwig, Robert Trnka, Lucas Wight, Ayajo Krsto, Nathan Lamont Collins, Wren Hobbs, Mike Bjornson, Matt Mactier, CriminalDM, Mark Wessler, Daniel Summers, Anders Bersten, Robert McKay, Alyc Helms, and Sergio for their awesome contributions!
Game time is of utmost importance. Failure to keep careful track of time expenditure by player characters will result in many anomalies in the game. The stricture of time is what makes recovery of hit points meaningful. Likewise, the time spent adventuring in wilderness areas removes concerned characters from their base of operation — be they rented chambers or battlemented strongholds. Certainly the most important time stricture pertains to the manufacturing of magic items, for during the period of such activity no adventuring can be done. Time is also considered in gaining levels and learning new languages and more. All of these demands upon game time force choices upon player characters, and likewise number their days of game life.If you're confused, jump over to YouTube for an indepth tutorial how to use this website.
One of the things stressed in the original game of D&D was the importance of recording game time with respect to each and every player character in a campaign. Gary Gygax
Join us over in discord for ideas, support, and feedback!
1.5dJanuary 19, 2019
- Fixed - Bug that caused no-print events to be printed anyway.
1.5cJanuary 12, 2019
- Tweaked - Moon color background implementation has been tweaked, it will hopefully work better on Mac and Linux now.
1.5bJanuary 11, 2019
- Fixed - If moons were hidden from players, events based on the moon cycles would break all events. Now they do not do that anymore. Good moons!
1.5aOctober 11, 2018
- Added - An option to display year day on each day of the year. Check it out in the options tab during creation or editing your calendar.
- Fixed - A bug that causes weather to break if you were view other years than the current one.
1.4September 29, 2018
- Tweaked - All saving and editing actions now produce readable errors. I don't know why I didn't do this before but you live and you learn...
1.3September 17, 2018
- Fixed - A bug that would cause calendars to not be locally saved while logging in while creating it.
1.2September 6, 2018
- Tweaked - Added a warning about missing fields when calendar is complete to lessen confusion by newer users.
1.1August 17, 2018
- Tweaked - Weather features on non-rainy days (like dust storms and tornados) will now happen less on non-windy days.
- Fixed - Bug where "every x" events would fail to show up during negative years.
- Fixed - The "To" date in events could not be below the month and day on the "From" date, even if the "To" year was greater than the "From" year, this has now been fixed.
1.0May 15, 2018
- Added - Weather systems! You can now generate weather patterns, you can find it in the new tab with a weather icon while editing or creating a calendar.
- Added - You are also able to create your own climates that you can switch between easily.
- Added - Event repetitions every x day/month/year/weekday etc. Check it out in the event creation popup.
- Added - The ability to duplicate entire calendars.
- Fixed - A rare bug that caused the second to last month's length to not load properly.
- Added - Ability to hide upcoming days in the player view. Check the settings for this feature.
- Tweaked - The weather generation system. It works relatively the same, but more chance for wind and clouds on non-rainy/snowy days.
- Fixed - Fixed issue with from/to dates on events not working properly
- Fixed - Fixed an issue with repeating events would not show propetly in subsequent years
- Fixed - Fixed issue when changing the amount of days in a month during calendar generation causing all days to be the current day.
- Fixed - Issue with events in print view not showing the correct month.
- Fixed - An issue where weather would not be visible in player-view.
- Fixed - An issue where the print view would not display the first days correctly.
- Fixed - Small bug with visualization of settings IU.
0.90bApril 28, 2018
- Added - Event cards - They can be accessed through edit view (to edit/delete events you can be arsed to find) and print view (as index cards).
- Fixed - Made all events use moon index instead of moon name to evaluate events (basically, it means that you can change moon names and moon-based events should not break now).
0.87dApril 25, 2018
- Fixed - A bug where having spaces in the moon name would cause events to not display.
0.87aApril 16, 2018
- Fixed - A bug that caused some moons on some calendars to turn to the same color as the dark side of the moon.
- Fixed - A bug that made events appear on all days.
0.85cApril 13, 2018
- Fixed - Epoch calculation for leap years was broken. Now it is not.
- Fixed - Delete button not working.
0.85April 10, 2018
- Tweaked - Network usage vastly improved, and got a new server plan (thanks to our patrons).
0.84aApril 6, 2018
- Added - You can now color your moons
- Added - Favorite icon, so that it's not a blank lil icon any more.
- Fixed - Some residual bugs related to solstices and changing dates.
0.82aApril 4, 2018
- Fixed - Bugs with the clock not displaying start and end of day properly.
0.82April 3, 2018
- Tweaked - Clock display is now much neater.
- Fixed - Major bug with calendars not showing for viewers (but still worked for owners).
0.80aApril 2, 2018
- Added - Events can now be created based on moon cycles.
- Tweaked - Reduced the number of moon cycles from 32 to 16 to allow for more accurate event matching.
- Tweaked - Changed first day drop down list to instead change the first day of the first year, creating a cascade effect.
- Fixed - Bug related to leap years where the first day of a year after a leap year would not advance accordingly.
- Fixed - Week numbers not being correct.
0.75cMarch 31, 2018
- Added - Beta feature for leap years. Please report any bugs on the discord channel.
- Added - Warning if you navigate away from an unsaved calendar.